Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pissed Off

I am soooooooooo pissed off - I don't know where to begin!!! How about if'n I list em for ya:

1. Dicktater Bush keeping us in Iraq for at least five more years? Has he been smoking crack or what? We need to impeach the bastard and bring our boys home before theys come home in them there body bags!

2. No military draft? Why the hell not? Get them gangsters off our streets and into the killing fields. Theys shooting themselves and innocents anyways so lets them shoot away at the goddam enemy!

3. What the hell is soooo goddam with marijuana yet cigs and alcohol is legal? What is this crap all about? Marijuana makes you hungry, it helps the sick feel better, it makes damn fine rope and clothes - let's make it legal, kick the dealers in the balls, and make a ton of money for our government through the taxes it will generate. The doctors wont feel guilty about prescribing it, the smokers wont feel guilty about smoking it, the drug dealers will be out of a job - hell, I see only good coming from this. We will never win the war on drugs so lets deal with it like goddam adults!

There's more but I will save that for another day. Take care, y'all.

No comments: